Expertise in Body Corporate Management
If you are a unit owner in a unit title development, then you are a member of the body corporate. The Body Corporate is responsible for a range of management, financial and administrative functions relating to the common property and to the development as a whole. The ability for a body corporate to act and the limits on its actions are set by the Unit Title Act 2010.
At Business Property Management, we have the expertise to provide a range of services for Body Corporate Management that are designed to make your life easier.
You can save time and worry, knowing that the experienced team at Business Property Management is taking care of the administrative functions of your body corporate on behalf of the Body Corporate Chairperson and/or Committee.
The core services we offer your body corporate are:
- Maintaining the register of unit owners
- Invoicing and collection of levies
- Keeping financial accounts and records
- Sending committee reports to unit owners
- Arranging insurance valuations and quotations
- Attending to general correspondence with owners
- Preparing the agenda and taking the minutes of each General Meeting
Business Property Management can also provide the following services members of your body corporate:
- Arranging a Long Term Maintenance Plan
- Routine maintenance for your common property areas
- Organisation of Warrant of Fitness, building and statutory compliance
Business Property Management provides a no obligations discussion or meeting to discuss how we may be able to assist with the management of your body corporate requirements.